Tuesday, December 11, 2012

BeefJack: Baldur's Gate Interview

Erm... well it's been awhile since I've been here. I've had to get a part time job for some extra monies in. As such I've been prepping a big surprise, and fulfilling my BeefJack duties. Speaking of which, here's an interview with Overhaul Games' Trent Oster all about their Enhanced Edition of Baldur's Gate.

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Interview

Baldur's Gate is the game responsible for getting me into RPGs. I loved it way back when, and have been pining for this new edition since it was announced. I was also meant to be reviewing it, but I was one of the few that got struck by its launch problems, so I had to pass it on. Instead I ended up with another game, which was a good thing, as you'll find out very soon.

No comments: